I am interested in Development.
Left-right asymmetric morphogenesis
- I am elucidating mechanism by which the cell chirality emerges left-right asymmetric morphogenesis at the multi-cellular level by using cultured cell.
- I had studied about LR-asymmetric development by using Drosphila embryo.
- E and ID proteins regulate cell chirality and left–right asymmetric development in Drosophila
- Statistical Validation Verifies That Enantiomorphic States of Chiral Cells Are Determinant Dictating the Left- or Right-Handed Direction of the Hindgut Rotation in Drosophila
- Epithelial cell chirality emerges through the dynamic concentric pattern of actomyosin
- extra macrochaetae, encoding Drosophila Id, controls apical cell shape in the hindgut epithelium
- Chiral cell sliding drives left-right asymmetric organ twisting
- Cells with Broken Left–Right Symmetry: Roles of Intrinsic Cell Chirality in Left–Right Asymmetric Epithelial Morphogenesis
- The Drosophila AWP1 ortholog Doctor No regulates JAK/STAT signaling for left-right asymmetry in the gut by promoting receptor endocytosis
Post-embryonic development, caste differentiation, in termite
I had studied about the molecular mechanism of the caste differentiation by using termites. Importantly, this is the developmental biology of the Superorganism.